Signs of shifts towards autumn are staring to creep through the heat haze of southern Louisiana. I haven’t been out selling much. Any day over 95 degrees is too hot for me. I’ve been working for a chair massage company to get me through the summer which has been a blessing. It’s just enough bodywork to remind me why I love doing it. But as we settle more into autumn I’m excited to fill my life up with my art again.
Plans for the near future:
– 30 day daily painting series “Dance your <3 out” with one dancing skeleton each day
– finishing the painted panels for my ebook “ABCs of the <3”
– bringing my Daily Blossoms out to sell (it’s been too hot!! The sun melts their plastic display bags)
– new rivers 🙂 I’ve been working hard to make space for them again in my practice. I’m ready to do the Seine, the Hudson River and the Chicago River.
– AND I’m really interested in doing a series of deep sea fish…possibly on black velvet.
– exploring new ways to work glitter paint, beads and gemstones into my work #moresparkle